UPDATE

AS OF JANUARY 1, 2013 - POSTING ON THIS BLOG WILL NO LONGER BE 'DAILY'. SWITCHING TO 'OCCASIONAL' POSTING.

Monday, March 16, 2009

Nathan E.B. Thomas, Jr.: More blather from Predator of the Month!

As always our comments/ opinions are in dark blue.

Photobucket

Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2002 08:32:17 EDT
From: GrizzlyBear90604@aol.com
Reply-To: GrizzlyBear90604@aol.com
Subject: Re: I'm thinking of you too!
To: Target #1

###, if your father is coming to see you and you say no because he is bringing his wife then this may hurt him. So, if it were me I would allow it. Just because your mother did not treat you as she should have, I say do not hold anything against her. You are alive and you have your Godmother, who it seems loves you as you love her. Your mother has not done anything bad to you she just was not there when you felt she should have been.

Be nice a civil as you would to your associates and do not be mean to her. If you love your father then make it nice where he is not divided between the love for his daughter and the possible love of his wife. You are
loved, so no matter what she says or does you know that you are loved by others. Do not let her get you upset or hate her. If you know yourself and you know that you are loved by others then forgive her and move on with your life. You know God forgives us many times when we have let Him down. (YOU BETTER HOPE SO, Nathan!! - Note the RELIGIOUS Posturing like Jacoby, Yidwithlid & Darden) So, is it not possible to forgive as He would have?

Also, it says to honor your mother and father. Show her how a real daughter is and the meaner she is the nicer you are. One day, she may need you when everyone else has turned their backs on them. One day she will wake up and realize what a mistake she has made and will ask that you forgive her.
(Note how he doesn't GET IT about abusive parents like alone abusive people! oh wait, he's a psychopath.... no soul so nothing to worry about there)

(The owners of this site see this sort of MORAL & ETHICAL pontificating from Cyberpaths ALL THE TIME. As if YOU need them to tell you how to think or behave. It is sickening really. These predators take the moral high ground while playing people, screwing around and hurting their families, others and themselves. Moral & Ethical Snobbery should be added to the RED FLAGS of these jerks - Fighter)

T

------
Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2002 08:36:47 EDT
From: GrizzlyBear90604@aol.com
Reply-To: GrizzlyBear90604@aol.com
Subject: Re: Where are you?
To: Target #1

### I am spending quite a few hours with things (other women, filing all my communication with foreign ladies so I can read & enjoy & laugh later?) and will not have too much time for a little while. No, I am not angry at you and when I am angry at you, you will not have to ask because you will know it. I will tell you when I am angry at you. You do not have to doubt that. Like I said before, do not be such a worrying person. (please don't - you might figure me out!!)

We have been lucky that I have been able to keep in touch (while he's off romancing other women AND his WIFE!), but there may come times when you may not hear from me for a while. If that happens rest assured that if something were to happen to me you would be contacted on your telephone to let you know. I have put you down as one of the people to contact.
(Oh puhleeze!!)
---------

Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2002 10:41:31 EDT
From: GrizzlyBear90604@aol.com
Reply-To: GrizzlyBear90604@aol.com
Subject: Only a few Minutes
To: Target #1

Hey Cutie!
I only have a couple of minutes to be on-line and then I have to go. I will wait around as long as I can on-line and then I have to go. You may not hear from me for maybe two or three weeks. (going somewhere with the wife? other girlfriends? or just creating desire? see #9 of this article) There is nothing to worry about, but unfortunately I will not be available to chat on-line as we normally do. we have been lucky up to this point as I have not been gone for so long without contact since we have met. Well, here is the first time.

So, that should not stop you from writing to my email address, so wen I have a chance to read when I return to the area
I will know what you were thinking about and how you were coping day to day with everything. (sucking her brain & emotions dry even when not around!! he's such an IMPORTANT ::cough:: man... LOL)

I will write to you again when I am leaving the line.

Miss you Cutie!

----- Forwarded message from GrizzlyBear90604@aol.com -----
Date: Fri, 24 May 2002 12:59:31 EDT
From: GrizzlyBear90604@aol.com
Reply-To: GrizzlyBear90604@aol.com
Subject: Re: I'm here!
To: Target #1

###, I did not think anything other than the net must have gone down. I waited and I sent you and email and after a bit I had to go anyway. So, I have enough sense to know that something went down and I was not worried. (predators NEVER worry.... they just move on to the next Target. Besides, they don't care what you think & feel) I got your message on the phone and I understood. But thank you anyway. You do not have to worry, I am not a thin skinned person (sociopath) and I do not think bad unless you do something wrong and you have always been good to me from the very start and I think you have a good soul (she does, YOU DON'T) , so I do not worry.

T

----- Forwarded message from GrizzlyBear90604@aol.com -----
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2002 12:18:51 EDT
From: GrizzlyBear90604@aol.com
Reply-To: GrizzlyBear90604@aol.com
Subject: Re: Hey T, how could you think that?
To: Target #1

Hey Cutie!

I am here for a little bit. I will stay on as long as I can and if you happen to be on then great. Run off with a young female :) What do you call young and then I can make sure it is not a young female :) (FREUDIAN SLIPPAGE!!) Oh, I have to get off for a couple of seconds, but I will be back in about a minute. (pardon me while I work someone else into a lather on chat)

T
object

----- Forwarded message from GrizzlyBear90604@aol.com -----
Date: Mon, 8 Jul 2002 06:12:05 EDT
From: GrizzlyBear90604@aol.com
Reply-To: GrizzlyBear90604@aol.com
Subject: Tried Calling No Luck!
To: Target #1

Hey Cutie!
I tried calling you with no luck. There was a problem getting through and either something was up from your phone or country. I did not know what it was saying, but I think I did not get through to your handy. Also, when I tried through another means through my operator then I got an international voice that said there were no open lines at this time. So after a half hour I gave up because I had some work to do. (Did he even REALLY try?....)

Now I have finished what I needed to do got back to my computer and sending you this email to let you know I tried. I think though that you are all ready where ever it was you said you were going and have not checked the emails that I have sent to you so far. Well, keep safe and be good :).


I tell you it is hot here, I was in Munich and took a couple of photos, so you could see what the area looked like. There were too many people walking around, so i stopped this old British couple that were touring to take my photo. why an old couple, so I would not have to worry about chasing them trying to get my camera back :) Nothing worse than asking some young person to take your photo and it turns into a running match seeing who is the fastest. since I am not the spring chicken I used to be, I elected to pick someone older than me that i knew I would be able to out run :). So, the camera is in the car and the next time I email you, I will attach the photos. (the pictures.... see #16 here) If this mail gets too full before you get back, then I will write to your other address. I think between the two I should have enough room to write to you and send you a couple of photos.

Now don't you feel bad that you have missed me all of this time? Hey, I am only messing with you,
(stick to MESSING.... that's HONEST!) in other words I am teasing you, so do not go getting all serious on me now. Just Teasing :). Well, as you can see, I have no trouble finding things to talk about on email. OK, be sweet and I will be chatting with you!

T

---- Forwarded message from GrizzlyBear90604@aol.com -----
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2002 12:13:09 EDT
From: GrizzlyBear90604@aol.com
Reply-To: GrizzlyBear90604@aol.com
Subject: Re: My dear friend!!
To: Target #1

I hope that none of my mails offended you in anyway, or have you thinking bad about me, but I wrote what I was feeling at the time.
T

(ANOTHER CLASSIC PREDATOR EMAIL!!! They ALLLLLLLL do this. Step out of line and then reel you back in with a pat apology. They actually give you an honest peek at their dark soul and then realize OOPS?)
------
Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2002 00:17:35 EDT
From: GrizzlyBear90604@aol.com
Reply-To: GrizzlyBear90604@aol.com
Subject: Re: I'm here!!!!!!!
To: Target #1

###, I see that you've written a lot of emails and I am surprised and excite to get to the other mails to find out what all you are talking about. Well, I know about the people on the street begging as you remember there was this one woman for sure. (Nathan's just SO happy he has this poor Target wound in his web of deceit)

I have quite of bit of work as I have just now had a break, but I do not get the chance to take the rest of the day off. I am going to take a shower and then I have to go in. When we meet next time I will discuss how busy work is, but not the whole time because you would get bored. What days of vacation that I have I will try to spend around you except to visit my kids, Mom, and brothers and sisters for a couple of days. Next year, my plan is to organize a little trip to Spain for a week and we spend it there or in your country. We will talk about that the next time when I meet. I think though, it would be good to get you out of that area and into other parts of (women) Europe, maybe where neither one of us understand the language, we will see. (if he can play this game longer.... )

T

MORE TO COME AND YET ANOTHER TARGET'S STORY AS THIS MONTH GOES ON!

No comments: