UPDATE

AS OF JANUARY 1, 2013 - POSTING ON THIS BLOG WILL NO LONGER BE 'DAILY'. SWITCHING TO 'OCCASIONAL' POSTING.

Monday, December 10, 2012

Psychological Projection A.K.A. Projection Bias – A Common Denominator In Serial Defamation Antagonists


by Michael Roberts

As a professional observer of Serial Cyber Smear Campaigners, I am compelled to maintain ongoing research into the cause and effect of this boisterous minority who have a capacity to destroy and harass limited only by the hours in their day. Recently, I began correlating the psychological illness of “psychological projection” as an risk indicator for serial smear campaigners. My initial observations are quite chilling.

Psychological Projection or Projection Bias is a psychological defense mechanism where a person subconsciously denies his or her own attributes, thoughts, and emotions, which are then ascribed to the outside world, usually to other people. Thus, projection involves imagining or projecting the belief that others originate those feelings. Projection reduces anxiety by allowing the expression of the unwanted unconscious impulses or desires without letting the conscious mind recognize them. An example of this behavior might be blaming another for self-failure. The mind may avoid the discomfort of consciously admitting personal faults by keeping those feelings unconscious, and by redirecting libidinal satisfaction by attaching, or projecting those same faults onto another person or object.

In one specific case study, a team of researchers including private investigators, social forensics and forensic linguistics are researching the history, and observing the current activities of one “Darren Mitchell Meade”. This case is very disturbing to me emotionally because I am currently one of his targets for defamation. Meade was able to convince a Fox news journalist named Perry Chiaramonte that I am a criminal hacker; these allegations were posted on the front page of Foxnews.com in early 2012 and have subsequently been syndicated through thousands of websites, the effect on my business as been noticeable. The initial observations of this individual’s history are helping us better understand some of the indicators for the subculture that is fueled by the destruction they wreak on others by attacking the character. It appears, that “psychological projection” plays a large part in their motivation. In the case of Darren Meade, his very own words give some insight into the symptom which seems to manifest as a perpetual cycle of blaming others for his own shortcomings or problems in life. Take for example the following interview which is located here:

http://www.trulyhuge.com/darren-meade.html

It seems that the purpose of this interview was to discuss nutrition as it relates to the bodybuilding sport for which Meade was awarded the title of “Mr. North America” for the middleweight category in the early 90s. Despite the obvious intent of the interview, Mr. Meade struggles to stay on track and repeatedly leads the interview into discussions about the difficulties he has faced because of what he perceives as the duplicity and disloyalty of others. Here are a few examples:

“The hardest part of the sport is trying to discern who your friends truly are. In one moment a person is saying hi and excited to see you and then a week later you learn what they have said or are saying behind your back. Usually it is someone less talented than yourself who is merely trying to impede your progress because they know you are better than them. The easy part is once you realize this they become insignificant in your life.….”

and

“…as you know during my MET-Rx days I was surrounded by people in the sport who I thought were my friends. ……. they simply pretended to be my friends because they wanted a contract or were trying to keep the one they had. The funniest story would be after I left MET-Rx …… and ran into a group of “acquaintances who I thought were my friends. These were people I cared about, had lent money to, had them over to my house for dinner and told me they would do anything for me -- as I approached they nervously scattered. …… The people I traveled with and cared about turned their backs when I was no longer in a situation to help them. I also had a marriage dissolve because the money wasn’t as free flowing, …."

The interviewer in this case attempted to inject some levity into the exchange by simply asking Mr. Meade to “Tell me a joke”. The victimhood position immediately came to light with the following response:

“WHO is a joke?Ahh, I wish I could tell you my truthful response. However I signed a settlement agreement and would be liable for damages if I discuss it.”

When the journalist confronted Meade about negative health side effects associated with nutritional products that had been recommended by Meade, the response appears humble but is another deflective projection of blame and responsibility:

“The bottom line is I met this guy and his wife and was 100% conned into believing that they were quality people. Quickly let me tell anyone who is reading this that if anyone ever tells you that they “don’t have any true friends in town…and that from their heart of hearts they are good people” run; there’s a reason they have no friends. Okay back to the story. I meet Trevor and his wife who had a fledgling company. They proceed tell me a story of how they were screwed over by their ex-business partner. Since I knew what this felt like I wanted to try and help them. Before long they offer me a percentage of their company in exchange for my help. ….. I begin to see that these two need allot of help. …….. However I struck up a conversation with a distributor and told him about the concept of GEAR U.Z.R. and that we would give him a free page of advertising in exchange for buying a few thousand dollars of product. Basically he bought 5 times as much as Nuclear sold during the show. Let me tell you I wish I had never spoken to this poor guy. He was an honest guy and at this point I didn’t know I was involved with Satan and people who would simply be incapable of honoring their word or doing what is right.”

In closing the journalist asked Mr. Mead “what did we forget”, the response is for the most part just more excuses:

“… I would like to simply state that a little over a year ago when I ended a relationship with a shoddy so called nutritional company some negative comments about myself were levied and also statements about my finances as well. What happened is some one I trusted and had living with me forged numerous checks cashed them and then took my car and puppy. …… I realized to just what extreme people would go and that I deserved better than this. Today I live in my new home which looks at the ocean. I’ve been working with a new company and have been approached to write two new books about my life and nutritional philosophy. The best thing is I truly have the most beautiful women by my side and a lovely daughter. Life is truly great.”



HAS YOUR CYBERPATH PROJECTED 
THEIR SICKNESS ON TO YOU, READERS?
TELL US ABOUT IT. 

No comments: