UPDATE

AS OF JANUARY 1, 2013 - POSTING ON THIS BLOG WILL NO LONGER BE 'DAILY'. SWITCHING TO 'OCCASIONAL' POSTING.

Thursday, April 27, 2006

KEITH CLIVE.... YOUR VILLAGE IS CALLING!

KEITH CLIVE
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

This guy never stops. The romantic letters look they're written by a teenage boy not a 42 year old man. But of course a foreign woman for whom English is a second language wouldn't know that !!- and THAT's why he targets them. Additionally, they are so far away he hopes they won't find out he's a liar and emotional rapist. - Fighter

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

My Most Beloved [Target],
Dearest Keeper of My Heart,

I don't know whom else to thank for your coming into my life, letting me into your, heart & for allowing me to fall in love with you. These words might make you think that I'm "blaming" you, but I'm NOT. There just aren't any better words to express what I mean.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I take full responsibility for where my heart led me. I'm just glad it led me to you. Even with all the obstacles in our path for now, I'm overjoed to have so deeply fallen in love (huh? How is that possible? you never MET her!) with you. I have absolutely no regrets. Even if there is a God, I can hold my head up & say I had no regrets because it was for love.

Indebted Forever to You,
Keith
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

No comments: