UPDATE

AS OF JANUARY 1, 2013 - POSTING ON THIS BLOG WILL NO LONGER BE 'DAILY'. SWITCHING TO 'OCCASIONAL' POSTING.

Saturday, November 03, 2012

How Tos for Online Seducing. READ ON

Just one of MANY books on this sickening subject


When we came across this sites and its "contents" we posted them here. And there are 100s of these types of sites online. Yes, 100s! Think they're a joke? Think again...

If you are online, even innocently on a support group, you are TARGETS (don't forget WOMEN can be cyberpaths too and use the SAME TECHNIQUES on men they target!!) These 2 posts were taken from a site linked at the bottom.
Read and see what these guys BRAG about doing to people ONLINE!! (LONG but well worth the read!!)

We will HIGHLIGHT the words and phrases that are EMBEDDED NLP COMMANDS to lure someone in, so that its obvious what is going on.


sound familiar anyone?


From the archives at this seduction website: http://www.pickupguide.com~~~~~
"An excellent online seduction by David Shade!

Message-ID: <3789b224 .9ffe0653=".9ffe0653" hotmail.com="hotmail.com">
From: David Shade
X-Mailer: Mozilla 4.51 [en] (Win98; U)
X-Accept-Language: en
MIME-Version: 1.0
Newsgroups: alt.seduction.fast
Subject: the married room
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Lines: 354
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 1999 09:17:13 GMT
NNTP-Posting-Host: 24.2.75.114
X-Complaints-To: abuse@home.net
X-Trace: news.rdc1.mi.home.com 931771033 24.2.75.114 (Mon, 12 Jul 1999 02:17:13 PDT)
NNTP-Posting-Date: Mon, 12 Jul 1999 02:17:13 PDT
Organization: @Home Network
Xref: news-f.iadfw.net alt.seduction.fast:50237
Status: RO


I much prefer to pick up in person, but when I am stuck at home, like when my sons are with me and they have gone to bed, I get online. Since I have finished Ross' BHSC (link below), my online pick up skills have sky rocketed. I decide to try my new skills on a real challenge - married women. So, I get onto AOL and go into the married room.

I meet this chick from another state. She was originaly from here and has relatives here. We start with small talk and exchange pics (very attractive). She said that her marriage was very good and alluded to the fact that she would never consider having an affair. Her idea of commiting adultery is simply sharing deep secrets with another man. She only gets online to keep in touch with people. We build rapport and she begins to open up...

Mary: I called my husband (he has been away for a week on business) and he was so p.o.'d. That didn't help much
David: oh that was not nice of him. that is not at all a suppoortive thing to say. Now is the time when you need someone to support your emotions.
Mary: i know. we had some words and he saw it from my point
David: Well good that you made him see it from your point of view.
Mary: it's not like i did a thing to have this happen.
Mary: I was quite upset when I got his reaction when I was looking for some consoling and really tore into him
David: How do you feel to be talking with me to allow yourself to vent as I see it from your point of view
Mary: good. thanks.
David: good. I like to see you feel good. And it makes me feel good
Mary: So, you are divorced? How long if I may pry a little?
David: yes, I am for 7 years now.
Mary: How long were you married?
David: 8 years. but after 6 years of marriage, I realized I wanted something more.
Mary: 12 here. Married pretty young
David: I did not know at first what it was, but I knew that I was not fullfiled.
Mary: We have had our share or rocky roads but they always seem to smooth out.
David: you might ask why I am in the married room
Mary: do i dare ask? you have a fettish for married women? lol
David: you might say :-) lol just kidding
Mary: lol or are you learning what we all want??!!!
David: Do people really know what they want?
Mary: Very few! very very few!
David: I have been avoiding single women. Eventually they want to become very serious and talk about marriage. I just am not ready for marriage yet.
Mary: I only get on here to get an occasional laugh and see what everyone is talking about
Mary: If I were to do it all over again, i don't know if I would get married. Don't get me wrong I am happy, but I think everyone wonders from time to time
David: The thing I like about married women is they want to celebrate being a woman
Mary: of course we do!!
David: and they are very sensual
Mary: yea, sensual because of something they are lacking
David: and they are tremendous lovers because they know how wonderful intimacy should be Mary: i wouldn't know about that one! lol
David: and they want to savor all of it
Mary: true, its in their minds
David: yes, it is really all in the mind
Mary: i think most woman fantisize about the moment rather than the actual event unlike most men.
(hmmm... I think I heard a good idea for a pattern there!)Mary: most men want it with two women or this way or that way etc. etc. etc. most men are not capable of understanding a woman's needs
David: yes, that is very true. But for more mature men who understand that true meaning of intimacy they know that it is the journey, not the destination, that is to be savored.
Mary: so, you are teaching a class to all these non-intimate men in the world right? lol
David: lol Do you prefer a mature man who knows how to treat a woman like a lady and can truly appreciate a woman?
Mary: My husband and I talk all the time and he doesn't understand that i don't have an actual sexual fantasy
Mary: i can't seem to get it through to him that it is a feeling not a position that a woman yearns for
Mary: I tried to explain at one time, that he couldn't satisfy me anymore physically as a lover than he already does but if he could learn how to unleash the fire in me than he would have an incredibly different view of things
Mary: that there is a big difference between incredible sex and what I was trying to explain to him
David: yes, that feeling of incredible connection
Mary: he asked me to explain that to him, and of course i couldn't. I don't think it is something that you can really truly explain
David: that is correct. It is something that you feel, something that you know
Mary: unless you desire it as well, and he is content with what he gets! lol
David: some men are just happy with just that. sex. and for them that is enough. But for others, there is a higher plane of sharing
Mary: yep it is at the emotional level as you explained
David:
an incredible connection at all levels of intimacy - emotional, intellectual, physical, and spiritualMary: exactly, so well put, but so misunderstood by many

**(notice how David uses IMPLANT words & phrases like "yearn", "feel", "explore". "celebrate being a woman", "connection", "feels good", "sensual", "good feelings", "comfortable" all done to IMPLANT how he wants her to feel about him and he even makes a joke out of why a divorced man is in the Married Room... when in fact he DOES have a fetish for married women; they are easier to dump and then BLAME them for getting involved!) We will highlight the phrases he uses on her to IMPLANT a pattern in her brain and get her all 'hot & bothered' Just WATCH! The patterns he talks about are discussed at length on the sites at the bottom - EOPC)

(Here I do the IC pattern. Based on her response I say...)

David: You are a person who is very concerned about the good feelings of other people
Mary: yes, I have always been that sort of person. Put others before myself
David: That tells me that you are a person who is capable of a deep incredible connection and communication
Mary: so you do fortune telling on the side too? lol ;-)
David: lol I would like to think that I am a good judge of character
Mary: so far you are doing pretty good
David: To me it is just sharing. It feels good to share like this.
Mary: yes, it does.
David: yes, it does. I love the way it feels to share like this
Mary: So, you share a lot on here?
David: When I meet someone I feel comfortable with, I will enjoy the sharing if it takes place
Mary: it is nice having someone to share your feelings with
David: yes, it is nice to have someone to share your feelings with. To see it from your point of view. To take the time to understand. It feels very good
David: There is nothing finer than feeling as close to someone as can absolutely be
David: there is nothing more rewarding than when a woman can share with a man and teach him how to really feel, and there is nothing more moving for a man to have been made to feel so very vulnerable
Mary: So, what made you come up with that screen name?
David: I think that is what it is all about. To be so close as to touch each other's soul
(evades question!)Mary: ok, so i really messed that translation up
David: wanna hear a poem I wrote?
Mary: sure, i would
David: I like to write poetry. Will you give me your honest opinion?
Mary: you know i can really be a ruthless bitch, you may not want an honest opinion! lol
Mary: just kidding, of course i will be honest
David: I know you will be :-)
Mary: just give me a minute to absorb the poem for my opinion
David: ok, I will
David: "The Tear"
(I recite The Tear)
Mary: Thats really good, seriously. Simple, but to the point!
David: I am glad you thought it was good.
Mary: better than good.
David: That is a very nice thing to say :-)
Mary: {{{{David}}}}
David: That hug feels so good Mary :-)
Mary: that is one of those hugging sort of pick me up off the pavement sort of poems! a great one for my day, thanks for sharing it with me
David: I love to hug. It is such a wonderful way to share. To feel each others embrace.
Mary: you would have died on my lips all day long! lol
David: It makes me feel so good to make you feel so good.
Mary: my eyes are still all swollen! I need a glass of wine, and a jacuzzi!
David: yes, that would be nice. with candles and fragrances
Mary: Of course, wouldn't be right without those!
David: and slow soft music
Mary: Those are the things that i appreciate more. The effort put into the moment
David: and feeling like we are the only people in the world right now
Mary: to really absorb the atmosphere that is being shared
David: to really savor the sharing
Mary: or being swept away to a beach and listening to the sounds of the ocean which i find extremely stimulating. smelling the salty air, feeling the warm breeze
David: as the waves break mathodically on the sand, over and over and over
Mary: yep
David: and feeling the soft sand under you.
Mary: I could stay there forever.
David: and let the world stand still
Mary: Hey, here's something funny. sorry to break this up
David: yes?
Mary: first i will say that i DO love my husband but his translation of what we just described, is, The water is cold, the sand is gritty, the air smells like dead fish etc. the waves are crashing on the beach. And you bring all that damn sand home with you!! lol How can two people view something so differently
David: lol
Mary: As far as the jacuzzi? You can't do it in a jacuzzi, it just doesn't feel right, I don't like wine, and unless it's country music i don't want to hear it, and candle or no candle it doesn't matter and it smells like clorine!
David: lol
Mary: I happen to like all music
Mary: and one night after he was gone for a long trip i went through the extreme of setting the night
Mary: I bought a CD which I absolutely loved, and bought wine for myself, lit all the candles, laid out a very soft blanket on the floor, had on a really nice neglige' and he came in the door and said "Allright! boy did i miss you!!"
Mary: the whole ordeal was over with quicker than i set the whole thing up!!
Mary: can you believe that?
David: I am sorry to hear how selfish he was. After all this kind of attitude from his part, I would imagine that love making would become old and stale and be reduced to just sex. It is sad.
Mary: not always, we are trying to work on that. but some things i think he will never understand and that part does get quite frustrating
Mary: I'm one of those emotional gals myself.
David: You need to feel that sense of sharing and that sense of
incredible intimate connectionMary: sorry about my little detour ;-)
David: Mary, I am so glad you feel free to share with me all those things that you are feeling
David: I adore that. It is so precious to me that we can share this way.
Mary: I am working on that. I told him I wanted a get away in the mountains at a ski resort. I basically spelled out all the details for him and told him if he did it, he wouldn't regret it for a moment
Mary: thanks, david
Mary: and i am sorry for being so scattered.
David: no. I am happy you are so sharing with me
Mary: i am happy you have been so gracious to listen
David: Now that makes me feel so very good Mary.
Mary: Good David.
David: You do make me feel so good when we talk Mary.
Mary: You are easy to express myself to
David: I have heard that you know it is right when you feel you can truely be yourself
Mary: probably true

(At this point she opens a private chat room for us. She said "I am tired of using the mouse." hehe. Most of the private chat room text scrooled out. I did more poetry, including the last 2 poems from my post "Let her write your poetry." I did the Discovery Channel Pattern. I did the Blammo pattern. Then I went into Major Mark's "compartments" stuff from Ross' course. Absolutely LETHAL when used on a married woman. Then...)

Mary: if two people feel the way that you describe and the way that I fantasize, they would have to feel committed. I think you would be committed because those feelings truly felt are of true love, something very few people ever experience
David: true, and it is sad if anyone goes through life and never experiences them and never fully feels them
Mary: so to experience that would be impossible because you would be committed the day you experienced that. am i wrong?
David: no, you are not wrong
Mary: your souls would be committed to each other
David: yes
Mary: you can not truly feel what you described without affecting the soul
David: that is so true
(check how he lets HER talk and just agrees with her, allowing her to believe he feels & thinks the SAME)
 Mary: so it would be a committment the first time you actually experienced it
David: then what you say is true, but can it be done without affecting all the other things in a persons life? I would not want to change anything in a persons life.
Mary: i dont honestly think it could be done

(Here is where she finally betrays her husband)

Mary: unless of course you are describing sharing what two people desire but not crossing that line in putting those two people together, does that even make sense?
David: yes. I would not want to cross that line
(sure he would!!)
Mary: i am beginning to confuse the heck out of myself! lol ;-)
David: I agree that two people could share while agreeing to not cross that line
Mary: there is a fine line there though, very fine
David: yes, and we would take great care not to cross it
David: will you promise to not cross that line with me?
Mary: I promise david I won't cross that line
David: knowing that, we can share that special place for just you and me. we can expereince all that is there to be experienced. Just you and me. just that place
Mary: ok
David: ok
David: it will be our secret, to be kept completely to us, only us
Mary: ok
David: ok
David: Mary
Mary: David
David: I want to give you something to think about
Mary: ok
David: I want you to first go into that special place that is just for you and me...
Mary: ok

(Locket pattern here)

David: and now I kiss you good night and slowly walk away, to return when we meet again
Mary: my mind is at rest
Mary: David as far as what is unfaithful and unfair to my husband, do you understand that? Is this wrong of me David?
David: I understand Mary. I will allow you to think about that all you want. I know you have much to think about
Mary: You are truly incredible David.
David: That makes me feel so very good Mary. Good night sweetheart.
Mary: Good. now good nite darlin' and sweat I mean sweet dreams to you!
Mary: or the first, whichever you prefer! lol ;-)
David: I'll just leave that up to your imagination :-)
Mary: that's pretty dangerous with my little mood swings tonight! lol
David: lol
Mary: you don't want to have nitemares do you
Mary: of endless tortures of passion ! lol
Mary: that would just be terrible now wouldn't it
Mary: ;-), always a smart ass, I am!
David: :-)
David: Mary
Mary: darlin''?
David: When you go to bed tonight, go into that special place in your mind
Mary: ok gotcha
David: and..... relax
Mary: and...... relax
Mary: a very warm sensual place
David: (((( Mary )))) nite
Mary: {{{{{David}}}}} nite.

Our second chat is very sweet and romantic. Lots of playfullness. She talks very briefly about her husband's return. I do not get into that at all. She and I are to share only that special place in her mind.

Our third chat is very steamy. She has us back on the beach. She describes in detail what it would be like. Then she wants me to describe in detail the back rub that I would give her using warm oils. Then she wants me to continue...

Mary: you know what I'm talking about
David: Wait. Are you talking about cyber?
  (NOTICE HE MANIPULATED HER TO BE THE AGGRESSOR!) 
Mary: Are you a cyber virgin? lol
David: What are you saying?
Mary: David, I have never done this before. I want to do this. Please do this.
David: Mary, I will not allow what we have to be reduced to "Cyber"

Mary: Please just describe that back rub you were giving me. Such that the oil allows your hands to glide so smoothly over my skin. You cannot enjoy this unless you can hear my passion in it.
I tell her no. She begs me. I tell her no. She gets mad at me. I tell her again why not. She returns to romance and all is well again. I tell her to go to bed and "think about me."

Our fourth chat is filled with "Oh baby I miss you so much" and "Oh darling I need you so badly" etc. hehe. I love it. I did the right thing in following Ross' advice to not let her have any unless it is in person. No more cyber, no more phone. Gotta be real. I am going to try to get this chick to visit her relatives here. We'll see.
~~~~~

The Married Room : Another excellent online seduction by David Shade!

From davidshade@hotmail.com Mon Aug 2 03:15:27 1999
Message-ID: <37a4783c .cd5b49b5=".cd5b49b5" hotmail.com="hotmail.com">
From: David Shade
X-Mailer: Mozilla 4.51 [en] (Win98; U)
X-Accept-Language: en
MIME-Version: 1.0
Newsgroups: alt.seduction.fast
Subject: the married room
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Lines: 380
Date: Sun, 01 Aug 1999 16:38:24 GMT
NNTP-Posting-Host: 24.2.75.114
X-Complaints-To: abuse@home.net
X-Trace: news.rdc1.mi.home.com 933525504 24.2.75.114 (Sun, 01 Aug 1999 09:38:24 PDT)
NNTP-Posting-Date: Sun, 01 Aug 1999 09:38:24 PDT
Organization: @Home Network
Xref: news-f.iadfw.net alt.seduction.fast:52738
Status: RO

Thanks to Ross' BHSC (the link at fastseduction.com), my online pickup skills have really improved.

Please don't ask me to post the poems or patterns. They are copywritten by other people.

We start with small talk. She is 31.

Jenny: I used to live near the mountains but I really want to move near the ocean.
David: Why do you prefer the ocean?
Jenny: not sure, I just like it much better
David: I love to visit the ocean. It is very peaceful there, and natural.
Jenny: which do you prefer?
David: I like the strength of the mountains and its majestic, but I prefer the tranqulity and nature of the ocean
Jenny: yes .....I love the water
David: I also love the water. I love to swim in it and feel as if I am one with it
Jenny: me too.....mountains seem to crowd me.....

Remember this word "crowd". We trade pics.

Jenny: what color are your eyes, can't tell for sure in the pic.....
David: they are brown
Jenny: nice
David: Do you prefer brown eyes?
Jenny: love brown eyes
David: That is a nice thing to say :-) You are very sweet. Why do you love brown eyes?
Jenny: brown eyes are very sexy...
David: oooh, sexy, is it because they are dark and mysterious or because they are so intense and seductive
Jenny: :)....intense and seductive.....
David: ooooh good, because people tell me that my eyes are very intense. Some even are intimidated by them. But I hope you are not the type to be intimidated by dark intense eyes. :-)
Jenny: no, not intimadated at all.... :)
David: excellent, because I like to communicate with my eyes. I think they are the windows to the soul
Jenny: yes, me too......many people comment on my eyes
David: and to look into beautiful intense eyes is a very moving experience. Have you ever heard of soul gazing?
Jenny: yes I have.
David: Really? It is something that is taught in Tantra. It is where two lovers stare deeply into each others eyes to really become in touch with each other.Jenny: I love to look into peoples eyes
David: Yes, I do as well. eye contact is so very important.

she is a stay at home mom with two young children

David: being a mom is the most important job. The most important thing we do is raise our childrenJenny: I agree, but my marriage isn't very good, so I think I should go back to work soon
David: I am sorry to hear that. I certainly know how that goes. What is missing?
Jenny: things haven't been good for a long time...we have just grown apart....we married too young
David: I know how it is to grow apart.

Jenny: is that what happened in your marriage? we seem to lead completely separate lives
David: yes, it is. I started to mature. We never really did communicate. Later I found that what I needed was emotional and intellectual intimacy.
Jenny: exactly......I feel as if I'm married to my brother sometimes.....not good at all....we were only 20 when we married. right....the same here....my husband and I share none of the same interests
David: Yes, I can understand that. Then there would be no real passion. A relationship has to have that true passion, that fire. And it is for both people to keep it interesting to keep it exciting
Jenny: yes, but do you think that can last through time? sometimes....I think I expect too much. that this is just the way marriage is
David: I dont know. I certianly have decided that I will not marry again. I would not marry unless I knew that the passion would always be there.
Jenny: don't blame you....if I divorce ....I will never remarry
David: I sometimes think that I have such high standards now. I have come to like my independence. I have a full rewarding life, and I have a good career, and I have my sons.
Jenny: I would love some independance
David: I like the freedom. I hate feeling crowded in
(he uses her word on her! MIRRORING)Jenny: me too......
David: I do not want to make the same mistake. I want to be able to "run into the water and swim". I will stay in the water as long as it feels good. As long as it is still exciting.
Jenny: my husband is often gone....he calls anywhere from 8 to 10 times a day....I have to account for all my time to him.....drives me nuts. I would love to be able to get out and meet some new people.....all of our friends are stuck in ruts they never discuss anything interesting....same old thing...day in and out
David: Have you found the computer to help?
Jenny: yes it has helped a good bit....but when he's home I can't get online much
David: oh yes, that must make you feel really crowded
(AGAIN)Jenny: he doesn't understand why I would talk to complete strangers
David: meeting new people is interesting
Jenny: I agree. but he doesn't talk....and he's not interested in anything I have to say......
David: that is too bad. Communication is SO important. And in a real relationship, each person would want nothing more than to truly know what the other person is feeling and thinking
Jenny: yes it is...that's why I think it is pretty much over. exactly
David: I like to meet people where I feel as if I can really connect with them
Jenny: me too
David: I mean, like, have you ever met someone, and
IC pattern here
Jenny: but I am also very cautious.....
David: and you want to feel trust for this person because you know you really like this person, so you take the time to build the trust. And building trust takes being honest with each other while at the same time being independant. Do you know what I mean?
Jenny: yes....I know exactly what you mean. I like to know the other persons exact feelings, without having to beg them to tell me
David: Oh yes, you want to be with someone who is communicative and
shares their feelings freely.Jenny: yes, no head games.....no kiddie games
David: and you want to get to the point where you can almost know what they are thinking, like you could finish their sentences. And you so much want to know what this person is feeling, and you want them to know what you are feeling
Jenny: yes.....you want them to tell you just like you would with them
David: yes. And then you get to the point where you almost
want this person to feel the same feelings you are feeling. That is when it is really specialJenny: yes, that's when it is really special and most delicate
David: What do you mean by delicate?
Jenny: because that is when you find out if that person is what and who you think they are
David: yes, I understand. Say, if I read a poem to you that I had written, would you give me your honest opinion?
Jenny: yes I would....go ahead
David: ok

(I give her "The Tear")

Jenny: that's very beautiful..... :)
David: I am so glad you think so Jenny :-)
Jenny: :) I do....
David: Are you going on vacation this summer?
Jenny: already been....went to the beach.....:) are you going?
David: Yes, my sons and I are going to Cedar Point. It is a wonderful amusement park. We love the big roller coasters.
Jenny: we have six flags here....my daughter loves the coasters too
David: I love roller coasters.

Discovery Channel pattern here

Jenny: that's amazing....the descriptiveness.....hmmm, sounds more like making love to me
David: really? You know, you are right! It should always be that way
Jenny: yes it should!!! :)
David: :-)

Ballroom dancing pattern here


Jenny: it's passion.....another great description of making love...that is what I miss.....feeling that much passion for something.....other than my kids.....
David: I know, to feel so much incredible passion, to the point where it burns at your very soul
Jenny: exactly.....I only feel that for my children now.....
David: Would you like to hear another poem I have written?
Jenny: yes
David: ok, and I want you to give me your honest opinion Jenny
Jenny: I will
David: I love reading poetry to you :-)
Jenny: I love you reading it to me :)

(I read "Rose in Your Heart")
Jenny: wow....that was completely amazing....I love that.
Jenny: very beautiful David
David: I am so glad you did Jenny. You are so sweet :-) You are very
nice to me
Jenny: do you write poetry often?
David: I like how you really feel my poetry. I do love to write it when I can
Jenny: you're very talented at it.....you should write it as often as you can
David: I have written poetry to give to buddies at work so they can read it to their wives.
Jenny: wow...really? :)...that is sweet
David: the guys have thanked me for it. I have even written poetry for lady friends of mine to read to their boyfriends
Jenny: I can't believe some woman isn't trying to catch you right now....:)
David: You are so sweet. Would you like to hear one that I wrote that a lady read to her boyfriend?
Jenny: yes i would
David: ok, hold on...
Jenny: ok
David: I think one of the most romantic things I could do for my lady is read her poetry in bed Jenny: that would be heaven.....:)
David: When we are alone and there are candles burning
Jenny: imagining that
David: I think that is the most romantic way to read poetry. ok, here it is...
Jenny: ok
David: as you are imagining that, let yourself feel the poetry
Jenny: I will

(I read "Intimate Moments")

Jenny: you are amazing.....
Jenny: that was so wonderful :)
David: Oh Jenny, you are so sweet to me :-) That makes me feel so very good
Jenny: just telling you the truth. trust me....I'm not always a sweet person.....you are very nice to think so
David: and I will always tell you the truth.
Jenny: good, I'm glad
David: I cannot imagine you not being a sweet person.
You make me feel so good.Jenny: I'm glad that I do....your poetry is absolutely beautiful
David: I love reading poetry to
you in bed :-)Jenny: :) you are very sweet
David: I have one more poem that I wrote from a woman's point of view.
Jenny: I would love to hear it
David: Now Jenny, this one is a little steamy. Are you ready for this?
Jenny: sure....go ahead
David: ok, again, I ask that you really allow yourself to feel it. That is when the poem has its greatest effect.
Jenny: I will

(I read "My Desires")

Jenny: you have so much passion in your poetry.
Jenny: and you know exactly what a woman feels.....I really like that.
Jenny: they are all wonderful....
David: I so want you to feel the passion Jenny. That last line I put in there because of what I said earlier
Jenny: oh really?
David: that we can get to that point where we so much want the other to feel what we are feeling
Jenny: I would love to feel that much passion again
David: I crave that passion.
Jenny: you are a wonderful person, I crave it too
David:
I have so much desire to shareJenny: I feel that you do
David: I have so much sensuality to give.
Jenny: I can feel the passion in the way you speak
David: I think that it is like two lovers in their own psssionate dance. only them. all alone. like the world goes away
Jenny: yes, you are right
David: I wrote a poem about that, would you like to hear it?
Jenny: yes I would. I love hearing anything that you write
David: I love reading to you Jenny
Jenny: please read it to me
David: I love that you can really feel the poetry
Jenny: how can anyone not?

(I read Bishop's "The Lover's Dance")


Jenny: beautiful :)
David: :-)
Jenny: how can you not be married???
David: I will not be married :-)
Jenny: lol....well, I know that....I meant...how could your wife let you go??
David: She just could not appreciate what I have to offer
Jenny: apparently not.... her loss... my gain....:)
David:
maybe :-)Jenny: maybe? my gain.....for having met you..... :)
David: :-) I have to go outside and lock my car. it will only take a minute or two.
Jenny: ok
David: but I want you to read something while I am gone
  (building her anticipation!! liar)Jenny: ok what?
David: I will email it to you. hold on a sec...
Jenny: ok
David: it is something I wrote about a week ago. I have wished for
someone special to send it to. I may have found one.Jenny: send it please
David: ok, hold on a sec...
Jenny: ok
David: ok, here it comes. I will be back in a couple minutes.
Jenny: ok

(I email to her Bishop's "Warm and Fuzzy")

Jenny: thank you David.......
Jenny: you make me feel very good....
Jenny: that was as beautiful as all the others
David: I love making you feel very good Jenny
Jenny: you are so sweet
David: You are so sweet to me Jenny. I want you to feel as good as you make me feel
Jenny: you have made me feel better tonight than I have felt in a long time
David: I am so glad Jenny. This is our time.
Just us, to feel, to share.Jenny: you're not going to go and disappear on me after tonight are you?
David: NO
Jenny: ok, good.....I was hoping you wouldn't
David: I want to feel this way again. and when you feel this good, you want to come again and again and again to the same place where we can do this again
Jenny: yes, over and over
David: I closed up everything and I also turned off all the lights. Now the computer screen is like candlelight :-)
Jenny: :).....the same here
David: good Jenny. the mood is set. It is almost as if we are together with candles, just us
Jenny: yes, just the two of us
David: And now I want to read to you my last poem. This is my most special poem. I so want to share this with you Jenny
Jenny: please read it to me
David: I feel so close to you Jenny, I so want to read this to you.
Jenny: please
David: Imagine that we are truly together and that we are feeling these
feelings that I describe in my poem together.
Jenny: I will
(Bishop's "The Lover's Dance 2")

Jenny: I am speachless
David: and breathless
Jenny: yes....and breathless....:)
David: as it should be
Jenny: and excited
David:
I want you to feel thatJenny: mmmmm, oh, I feel it
Jenny: you are the most passionate person I have ever met in my life
Jenny: :)
Jenny: I can envision us together just as you said.......
David: I can as well Jenny. And you are such a sensual women.
Jenny: yes I am....very few people know that.... I like that you know
David: It is late. I would love to speak with you on the phone some day. I have a deep soothing voice and I would someday love to hear your sweet feminine voice
Jenny: I would really like that....yes it's late....thank you for all the poetry David....I am really glad I met you tonight...when are you usually online?
David: I do not get online that much anymore. I used to a lot, but I guess I got tired of it. There were too many people who want to just talk online and
I want someone to interface more with than just online.Jenny: that's ok.....you can call me if you want to....just don't want you to disappear on me
David: I would love to call you Jenny
Jenny: should I give you the # now?
David: yes, I have a pen here.
Jenny: (xxx) xxx-xxxx......you can call me during weekdays anytime...
David: I will never call you unless we meet here first and you say it is a good time to call
Jenny: ok, thank you
David: Why don't I call you before I go to bed for 5 minutes and tuck you in?
Jenny: ok
Jenny: :)
Jenny: I have to sign off for you to call
David: ok, I want you to close up everything and allow yourself to
become completely comfortable.
Jenny: ok, I will
David: How much time do you need?
Jenny: give me 5 min. ok?
David: ok sweetheart, I will see you in 5
Jenny: ok, xxxxx
David: xxxxx


On the phone we giggled and laughed and giggled some more. She said she could not believe she gave me her phone number. I did the Blammo pattern. I got busted! But she didnt care :-) She loved it. Now she can make her husband dissapear and then she can feel me "penetrating all throughout" her with a "warm and fuzzy" tingle all throughout her body. hehe. After about 30 minutes of conversation, mostly giggling, I told her: "Well, I promised that I would only keep you for 5 minutes, so I will let you go." This one could actually result in a meet. - David Shade
~~~~

From davidshade@hotmail.com Mon Aug 2 03:15:50 1999
Message-ID: <37a496a5 .1dae4341=".1dae4341" hotmail.com="hotmail.com">
From: David Shade
X-Mailer: Mozilla 4.51 [en] (Win98; U)
X-Accept-Language: en
MIME-Version: 1.0
Newsgroups: alt.seduction.fast
Subject: Re: the married room
References: <37a4783c .cd5b49b5=".cd5b49b5" hotmail.com="hotmail.com">
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Lines: 194
Date: Sun, 01 Aug 1999 18:48:46 GMT
NNTP-Posting-Host: 24.2.75.114
X-Complaints-To: abuse@home.net
X-Trace: news.rdc1.mi.home.com 933533326 24.2.75.114 (Sun, 01 Aug 1999 11:48:46 PDT)
NNTP-Posting-Date: Sun, 01 Aug 1999 11:48:46 PDT
Organization: @Home Network
Xref: news-f.iadfw.net alt.seduction.fast:52748
Status: RO


Update: We chatted this morning.

When we were on the phone last night, I had anchored sexual feelings to my devilish laugh. She called me "slick."

Now, online this morning, I test to see if she is ready to meet in person.

Jenny: hello, how are you today?
David: Did you think about me?
Jenny: yes I did....actually didn't get to sleep for about an hour....you are naughty
Jenny: :)
Jenny: did you think of me?
David: ooooh, I am glad
you took a great deal of time to think about me :-) Yes, I did think about youJenny: then I thought of you when I woke this morning...:)
David: hehe :-) and I trust that was just as rewarding
Jenny: yes it was ........I can hear that evil little laugh......lol
David: lol good then. Whenever you want to, you can remember my evil little laugh :-)
Jenny: will never forget it
Jenny: :)
David: and too, you can remember my deep soothing voice comming through the screen to penetrate throughout your entire body
Jenny: oh yesss, I thought about that too
David: and give you a "warm and fuzzy" tingle all throughout your body :-)
David: You did eh?
Jenny: you are bad.....:)....yes I did
David: *devilish little laugh*
Jenny: I hear you...lol
David: lol good, I want you to
Jenny: you enjoy seducing women don't you? :)
Jenny: it's ok, I enjoy being seduced.......:)....evil little laugh of my own....
David:
I enjoy getting to know a woman who is intelligent, natural, and who has a child like curiosity for lifeJenny: that's sweet....
Jenny: and how many hearts have you broken this year? lol
Jenny: teasing
David: and when
I meet such a woman, I would want to enjoy all that life has to offer together with her.Jenny: mmmm, sounds very nice
Jenny: did you go right to sleep last night?
David: and for me there is nothing finer then
feeling that incredible connection with someone that you feel so very close to.David: hehe, I admit that I did not go right to sleep last night :-)
Jenny: no there isn't, only true passion can bring that feeling
Jenny: oh really, what did you do? hehe
David: *devilish little laugh*
Jenny: lol.....
David: hehe
Jenny: bad little boy......;)
Jenny: and what are you thinking now?
David:
I have read that lovers can transmit thoughts even when they are far apart from each otherJenny: I have read something similar
David: so
, I will concentrate really hard and you can tell me what I am thinking okJenny: hehe....ok
David: ok, here goes...
Jenny: ok
Jenny: you are thinking about slow, deep passionate kisses
Jenny: :)
David: wow! isnt that something! (
he would have agreed with her if she said 'soggy broccoli' - notice how he lets HER do the talking here)Jenny: among many other wonderful thoughts.....
David: oh yes
Jenny: isn't it though.....
Jenny: :)
Jenny: pretty slick David
Jenny: ;)....hehe
David: it really is sweetheart. Whenever I think of you, you will feel it, inside you, you will know that it is me
Jenny: oh my.....and will you think of me often?
David: You make me feel so very good Jenny. So very special. You know I will think about you very often.
Jenny: you make me feel very good too David, I will think of you often too
David: and I will feel it. I will know that you are thinking of me.
Jenny: mmm, how will you ever get anything done as much as I will be thinking about you? :) David: Your thoughts of me will make my days so wonderful
Jenny: good, it will make me happy to know I will be making you feel good
David: I love to make you feel happy Jenny
Jenny: you are too sweet to be true
David: In fact, I love to make you feel all those good feelings you have always longed to feel...
David: to make you feel wanton desire, firey passion, total satisfactionJenny: would love to feel all of that with you
Jenny: total satisfaction?...wow.....:)
David: oh just the thought of it, just to imagine it, overwhelms me
Jenny: would love to make you feel all of those things as well
David: It makes my knees weak...
Jenny: would love to hear that sexy voice and feel your breath
David: it makes my hands shake
Jenny: and makes me tremble all over
David: it makes my stomach tingleJenny: mmmmmmm, mine also
David: oh sweetheart, I want to make you tingle all over, so badlyJenny: and would you stare deep into my eyes as we fulfilled each others desires?
David: oh yes baby, I would look straight into your soulJenny: oh mmmyyy.....that alone would satisfy me
David: and I would show you just how good you make me feelJenny: and I would love to show you in return....all that you make me feel
Jenny: and would you write a poem about our first dance together?
David: that would be the most incredible ultimate form of sharing. We could enjoy it together
David: Yes, I would love to
Jenny: mmmmm, I would love to tuck you away for only me....:)
David: You make me feel so good Jenny. So very good.
Jenny: you have made me feel with words, things I haven't felt for a long time David
David: I love to make you feel this way Jenny. for words are all I have to express myself to you until we are together in person.
Jenny: and when we are together in person, I will be consumed by all I feel for you..
Jenny: I want to just stare into you eyes for a long time first
David: oh yes, to soul gaze
Jenny: you could become an obsession.....:)
David: something that you could not get enough of
David: that's the way I want it to be for you
Jenny: we would take our time exploring and sharing....nothing hurried or rushed.....yes, something I couldn't get enough of
David: yes, take our time savoring and adoring each other
David: for it is the journey, not the destination, that is to be savored.
Jenny: exactly
David: exactly
Jenny: I've know you for less than 24 hrs and I want you more than I've wanted anyone
David: Jenny, that is the most incredible thing anyone has ever said to meDavid: that has made me feel better then anything anyone has ever told me in my lifeJenny: I can hardly believe that.....I would think women would be dying to be with you, to have you
David: Maybe I have become too picky, but I want a woman who is as I described above.
Jenny: picky is good, I am extremely picky also
David: then it has allowed us to finally come together
Jenny: yes it has, you have set my heart on fire
David: gooooooooood
Jenny: :)
David: :)
Jenny: what is your favorite color......something I need to know
David: That is a good question. It depends on what I am thinking about. What mood I want to put a color to.
Jenny: what is your fav. color when we are talking
David: I see red and blue being mixed together to make white. The red for passion, the blue for peace and coolness, the white for white hot.
Jenny: oh my......I like that
Jenny: :)
David: Please describe to me what color you think about when you think of us?
Jenny: hmmm, I see all the colors of the rainbow, wrapping around each other
David: are they bright and vibrant or cool and difuse?
Jenny: very bright and vibrant
David: and as you concentrate on the brightness of the colors, what does it make you feel?
Jenny: it makes me feel very warm, excited and full of passion
David: oh baby, I love it when you feel that way
Jenny: mmm, you are making me feel that way
David: When we are finally together, I am going to totally worship and adore your entire body for hours and hours on endJenny: and I will adore and love your entire body, and treat you like a king
David: oh baby, you make me feel so good, I can only imagine what it will be like
Jenny: it will be like a thousand coaster rides.....nothing will compare
David: oh Jenny, I know
Jenny: I want to be your addiction
David: that I could not get enough of
Jenny: someone you can share everything with
Jenny: yes, never get enough
David: everything
Jenny: everything
David: that would be the ultimate
Jenny: yes it would, I've never had that but always wanted it
David: I have always dreamed about itJenny: baby, I don't want to but I have to go now, my children want mommy to come play
Jenny: but I will think of you, and hear you
David: I know baby, and our children are the most important things in our livesJenny: yes they are, you even understand that
Jenny: :)
David: I will think of you and hear you
David: yes, I do :-)
Jenny: xoxoxoxoxoxo....until I we speak again....take care baby
Jenny: bye
David: xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo take care baby
David: bye
~~~~~~



Readers, THIS WHOLE THING - was a set up. Just to seduce someone on line. There was nothing real about the man's "emotions" other than to 'get some' either physically, emotionally and definitely an ego booster. Here he is at the seduction site - bragging about it.

These gag-fests are from the archives at Maniac High's Seduction Website:
http://www.pickupguide.com
If you have the stomach try these:
http://www.secretsofsexualaddiction.com
http://www.pickupguide.com/cybersed.htm
http://www.seductionscience.com
http://www.thundercatseductionlair.com/


How about this one entitled?
 
"HOW TO SWIFTLY DETECT AND ELIMINATE WOMEN WHO ARE WACKOS, 
LOW-LIFES, CRAZIES AND SCUM"
http://www.pickupguide.com/gallery/miscgoodstuff/seduction.html

This site helps men learn "how to" both online and in real life. Lest anyone blow it off as "oh that's so dumb, it would NEVER happen to ME!!" Think again. These same techniques are used in marketing, SEO, sales and personal/inner power seminars.

These women that were being seduced are not silly dumb people. They are normal, caring, trusting people like all of us - who are TARGETS! - EOPC


Comments?

No comments: